As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
In a market stall it is replaced by a different one once bought.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Can be dropped by a chest, pot, barrel or enemy. Eventually despawns.
- Amethyst (character corpse); will turn into Gold Coins eventually.
- Gold Coin
- Silver Coin
- Red Gem (Iron Chest+)
- Purple Gem (Iron Chest+)
- Ruby; refills three quarters of a heart. ('Masked' in dungeons)
- Blue Orb; Turns into 2 Gold Coins when picked up.
Purchases[edit | edit source]
Can be purchased from a market stall.
- Ale Horn (50 Gold Coins); refills about a quarter of stamina.
- Ale Skin (25 Gold Coins); restore a small amount of health (seems to also refill some stamina).
- Arrows x 10 (35 Gold Coins)
- Bomb (65 Gold Coins)
- Drumstick; refills three quarters of a heart.
- 'Fire Potion'
- Key (55 Gold Coins); unlocks chests.
- Map of Nemedia (100 Gold Coins)
- Map of Darkwood (200 Gold Coins)
- Darkwood Map and Dungeon Pin (300 Gold Coins)
- Roast (50 Gold Coins); refills one and a half heart.