How to play guide for Conan Chop Chop
This page will serve as a basic how to play guide for Conan Chop Chop. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
Basic gameplay[edit | edit source]
- One of the villagers will give you 50 Gold Coins to buy charms, items and weapons with.
- The fountain in town refills health, 1 quarter heart per 'tick' (1 heart per second) and stamina (?).
- If you die, it's game over. You will get the option to replay or quit.
- Co-op: You can not run off of each others' screen.
- Co-op: When one player goes to a different area, you will both go there, unless another player is dead. Their corpse will remain in the previous area.
- NPCs can give quests. Some will reward you with items.
- New weapons can drop from chests and enemies. They will be added to the market stalls and stay there after you die.
- Golden chests require a Key to unlock them.
- After you defeat all 4 dungeon bosses a gate in town will open to the place where you will fight Thoth-Amon.
Controls[edit | edit source]
Tips and tricks[edit | edit source]
- You can keep enemies at a distance by using a bow or the knockback from a sword.
- You can damage enemies using spike traps in dungeons. They will also damage you!
- You can try to avoid damage from spike traps in narrow spaces by hugging the wall.
- You will continually flash red if you are low on health.
- An item from the Darkwood dungeon helps in the Koth dungeon.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Twitch @ E3 interview - June 13, 2019
- Mixer @ E3 interview - June 13, 2019